Best training for Google Admin Console

Hello there.  I am fairly new to using Google for Education (thank you Covid!) and would love if someone could steer me to the best online training on how to use it for our school.  We are a very small K-8 school so I thankfully do not have a huge group of users. 

I have the basic Admin Console set up but need a better understanding of how it works.  I have tried to google and watch YouTube videos but a specific course on how to use it would be far more helpful.

Thank you for taking the time to help me.

Solved Solved
1 5 874
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @sherrymatrix,
Thanks for joining our Community. I have moved your post from Community Feedback to the Learning Forums, since Community Feedback is for Cokmmunity-related questions. Someone should be able to help you here.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hello @sherrymatrix,
Thanks for joining our Community. I have moved your post from Community Feedback to the Learning Forums, since Community Feedback is for Cokmmunity-related questions. Someone should be able to help you here.

thank you so much Jessica.  I am new to this, how can i see my post and the replies?

By default, you are automatically subscribed to any threads that you create, so you should be notified of new replies to your post and view them by clicking on the email notification link. You can also access all your posts from your profile page.
For more information on using the Community, check out our support articles.

Hey @sherrymatrix, great question! I've reached out to our Google for Ed team to ensure we're responding with the most relevant information. We'll follow up as soon as we hear back from that team! In the meantime, I'd check out this free learning course on Getting Started with Google Workspace.

Furthermore, we have a ton of amazing hands-on learning courses on various Google Workspace Admin topics, which can be found here in our Qwiklabs platform. In case you're unfamiliar with Qwiklabs, check out this community post!

I'll follow up again once I hear from the appropriate team. 

Hello again @sherrymatrix 🙂 

I heard back from the team: 

1. We'd encourage you to enroll here to receive a weekly email series that walks you through basic training tutorials to get you started with both free and paid Google Workspace for Education editions.

2. Our Teacher Center is also an amazing free resource as well. 

3. Also, check out our Help Center for help with the Admin Console - on the right side you'll see a bunch of resources all around Google for Ed. 

4. You mentioned you were a smaller group so not sure if this is applicable but we have a cool program where if you invest in Chromebooks for the first time (30+ devices) you are eligible to receive additional free training / Admin Support from one of our trusted partners! You would just need to complete the purchase via your preferred reseller and complete this form.

I hope these resources are helpful for you! Please don't hesitate to follow up as you move forward with questions or to simply share how your experience is going in teaching these valuable technologies!

Top Labels in this Space