Arcade Prize Points are too high

Hi @emily927 ,

I am very thankful to you for this Arcade game, but the arcade points are too high for black and white kettle, because accumulating 16 points is very tough. Many people may have missed many games like Diwali game due to Diwali preparations and celebrations, Trivia games due to college exams, or starting games like September trivia or study buddy as they might not be aware with rules, "ARCADE", initially.

Also, many labs were failing due to different issues, and many have might those arcade points due to lab failures as well.

And as it was revealed before that 11+ would be enough for White and Black Kettle, so many have planned accordingly to be on 11+ category. But now, 16 and 12 are not affordable to me, as I do not have that many points, but I was dreaming to have white kettle. My dreams are shattered. I am very disappointed by the arcade points revealed. I was excitingly working hard from last 3-4 months, managing myself even in my exams and festival days, but it seems, the doors are closed now.

Very sad to see that the efforts has not paid off at the end.

4 0 110
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space