Arcade Facilitators - Your guides in the Google Cloud Arcade

Have you stopped by the Arcade lately?

You might have noticed a new look - and some new badges, too. Starting April, the Arcade is featuring two game levels: introductory and advanced. Each level will have 4 to 14 labs, including challenge labs. You’ll see skill badge recommendations to help you solve those challenge labs - and after completing the games, you can claim your progress towards skill badges. (Game labs count!)

Here’s the twist: For every 3 skill badges in the Google Cloud Skills Boost catalog that you earn between April 1 and June 15, 2023, you will get one Arcade Point. Yes, that’s right! Earning skill badges will enhance your skills AND add more Arcade points for bigger and more rewards! 

You might be wondering about credits to complete skill badges. We wondered about that too! And we’re excited to introduce you to our Arcade Facilitators, and explain a little bit more about the brand new program they’re a part of. 

Arcade Facilitators are your guides in the Arcade.They are passionate about helping others and can answer questions, provide tips, and help participants with Google Cloud Skills Boost credits. Of course, you can still share your queries and successes in the Google Cloud Community Learning Forum, but Arcade Facilitators will be able to help you with pressing issues in a more timely manner.

Each of the Arcade Facilitators will have a share group. Join a share group to access a shared pool of credits. You and the other share group members can use the credits to complete labs. (So don’t panic if you see the number of credits dropping - that’s just members of your share group taking labs!) Please join ONLY ONE share group of any facilitator of your choice. 

Yugali_0-1682324456562.png

Without further ado, please meet your Arcade Facilitators. Reach out to them to understand how you can join their share group. 

1. Abhishek Kumar 
  2. Abhishek Sharma
  3. Abhishek Tilwar
  4. Aditya Sharma
  5. Antariksh Pratham
  6. Ashutosh Upadhyay
  7. Harsh Wardhan Gupta
  8. Jay Bharatbhai Panchal
  9. Jay Shah
  10. Krushna Chandrakant Borse
  11. R Ashwin
  12. Sagar Soni
  13. Sanchit Khurana
  14. Sritam Kumar Behera
  15. Sumit Kumar
  16. Swastik Mishra
  17. Vikram Gour
  18. Dharmik Suchak

It is not mandatory to join an Arcade Facilitator’s group, but there are many benefits. Your Arcade Facilitator can help you personalize your Arcade experience, making it more enjoyable. You’ll also grow your network with opportunities to connect with your fellow share group members. Who knows - you may even like it so much that you’ll decide you want to be an Arcade Facilitator some day!

Happy learning, and see you at the Arcade 🙂

38 107 16K
107 REPLIES 107

Hi @Yugali , can we also get to know some info about the swags.

Yeah reveal prize points matrix

These will be the swags this time I guessThese will be the swags this time I guess

These will be the swags I guess, SS taken from latest Official QWiklabs video

Same thing

Yeah, That Prodigal Cup, The White Version of the Teapot given in Last Arcade , The same t-shirt of last arcade and those 3 new items... That's it .🙂

They didn't added something worthy like study lamp ,pendrives etc .

They must be added something new and helpful for students like Bag, electric kettle for hostel student ( very helpful), etc... @Yugali 

Thanks a lot but one query any 3 skill badges from catalogue or which are mentioned on main site(arcade)

Same query.... @Yugali 

These 3 skill badges can be ANY skill badges from the catalog. 

got it.🙂

Hello, I was very confused with the Facilitator program so that I didn't join any group without any official information. Is it now possible to join any share group as I am low on credits. 

yes it's possible 

How can I join ?

Hello, I have joined the group as well as filled the form.

Great.. now if any problem ask in group (free to ask)

Ok , when I will be added to the share group ?

ask in group you get the answer

Asked in group but haven't received any information yet.

Yes

How can I join ? To whom I have to send my email ?

😂😂😂 all facilitators on gcp wow

Yes, you can join now also 

If you want to Join my share group,  do fill this form

https://forms.gle/7NUdrupNoRghUqiY7

There are lot of confusion regarding this. Some youtubers / guides are saying that with an active monthly I cannot take part in arcade facilitator and would have to create new account to proceed with the same. 
I have done few skill badges last year with my account but if I do new skill badges mentioned in the catalogue , will I get points in my account (which has a monthly subscription activated) ?
Is it really necessary to create a new account?

Regarding your query, this is what I understood - If we continue with our old account, all the arcade points that were earned will count plus the new skill badges earned after 1st April will count as points ( 3 skill badges = 1 point ) and the skill badges which were earned earlier will not be counted.

So, if you haven't done many skill badges from your present account you can continue from the same id, but if you have completed almost or many of the skill badges and you want to earn those again and add those points then you can create a new account and start off but all those arcade points earned during this Arcade season in old account would be lost. Hence, you can simply compare off by analyzing how many arcade points you would be collecting at the end in both the cases and continue your journey.

@Yugali @Abhishek213 please confirm if this is correct. 

Not needed as said by her you can do as u are doing just follow the new
rules mentioned on arcade site

Is it necessary to complete the labs for skill badges with the credits shared by facilitators or can we use our existing monthly/ annual subscription?

use ur monthly subs there is no issue -

I'm having diffuclity of comleting the Trivia April 2023. I missed the last three weeks of Qwiklabs Trivia April Week. When I click on the labs, it says "Sorry, this lab is temporarily offline for maintenance. Check back soon". Does that means that after several days this might work again, and then I'll be able to get the badge afterwords?

Thanks in advance for your help.

No it wont unless qwiklabs make it live

Thanks for your answer @Abhishek213 . 

That is so sad. Does that means that I missed the badge?

No because due to facilitator program they will open labs tomrrw

how you can join their share group. 

Just fill the form many facilitators have shared here you can contact them.

i have provided form check it out

https://forms.gle/zaubngkbKpUiUpYbA

No change in swags nothing good till now hope they will add something
useful in premium plus and premium.
Top Labels in this Space