One project - multiple Authorized redirect URIs

Hi,

I have created several websites for clients that require the Google Calendar API. So I created an app project for this.
I have added multiple Authorized redirect URIs, but now I can not add anymore.
Is there a way that I can create a project that can include all my clients URIs?

Thanks
Natascha

0 1 505
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Nvantuykom,

Welcome to Google Cloud Community!

There is no way to create a single Google Cloud Platform (GCP) project that can include all of your clients' authorized redirect URIs. However, there are a few workarounds that you can use:

• Use a separate GCP project for each client. This is the simplest and most straightforward approach, but it can be cumbersome to manage multiple projects.
  • Use a third-party OAuth 2.0 provider. There are a number of third-party OAuth 2.0 providers that allow you to register multiple authorized redirect URIs for a single client.
  • Use a reverse proxy. You can use a reverse proxy to sit in front of your GCP project and redirect incoming requests to the correct authorized redirect URI.

Which option you choose will depend on your specific needs and requirements. If you need to manage a small number of clients, then using a separate GCP project for each client may be the simplest option. If you need to manage a large number of clients, then using a third-party OAuth 2.0 provider or a reverse proxy may be a better option.