Transfer from Google Cloud Storage to Google Drive

Hello,

I've looked everywhere but haven't found anything specific to my request:
I have a Bucket on Google Cloud Storage of 200TB of videos that I need to transfer to a Google Drive (shared or not).

But no matter how hard I look, I can't find a solution or api to do this automatically other than downloading to a local machine and uploading the files to the Drive.

After an initial trial of this solution, it would take more than a year... It's going to be complicated, so if any of you have an idea or a magic API that lets the two services work together, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks in advance!

2 3 1,642
3 REPLIES 3

You can give RiceDrive a try; it can swiftly migrate data between two cloud storage services without the need for downloading. I successfully used it to migrate 100GB of data from OneDrive to Google Drive.

You may also find this thread useful.     In it it we develop an Apps Script to copy files from Drive to Cloud Storage. Reversing the direction will take so me adapting, but the structure will likely be similar. 

You can use the Cloud Console or gcloud command-line tool to download files from GCS and upload them to Drive. This method offers more scripting flexibility and automation potential.

Also, several third-party tools (like Rclone, Gs Richcopy 360, MultCloud) allow the direct transfer of files between different cloud storage services. These tools offer features like scheduling, filtering, and progress tracking.