Need assistance removing cryptominer from Google servers

Greetings,

I have arrived at this forum after being unable fix this problem on my own as quite simply, i don't have access to the server nor have I found a department capable of such.  Seeing as Google now offers a "cryptomining protection guarantee" through Google cloud, I hope someone here will be able to get this to the right people and get some results. This will be the fourth department in Google I am speaking to.

I'm an not a IT expert by any means but rather a tech enthusiast that is learning so please, work with me.

I appear to have a cryptominer that has attached itself to my Google account in the form of a payment processing application named "TEZ". I know not of this application but it seems to be native to India and was developed by Google within the last decade. I can see it in the list of my "authorized applications" connected to my verified Google number in my personal Google account settings. When I try to click on this application it re-routes me to Google Pay as that is the USA Equivalent and i have no way to manage this app or remove it that i have found.

At first i wasn't sure what this was but after researching the tez cryptocurrency there is an extremely good chance this application is acting as some form of cryptominer. I would like this investigated and I don't have access to the server myself as this is a Google personal account. No one in the personal account side of Google is able to help me as this is all over their head.  I would like some investigation done and a resolution on this please..

I'm also a little fascinated by this I must admit!

I wrote up a full Google bug hunters report and video screenshots of the application etc etc and can all be found on this report.

https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/316863415

I would like to add that I have had a issues with Trojans and hackers on various accounts in the recent past so seeing something like this was not a complete surprise to me.

I need some help on removing it (yes i have covered all the basic 2fa, password etc etc., i didn't come here to waste y'all time) and possibly tracking down how this is done in the hopes of providing an eventual solution / security patch etc etc for the Google community.

I heard this is where the experts hang out, Thanks for your time.