Failed grant request error on SAS

Hi, I am getting the below error on SAS when I am trying to register a CBSD on the SAS.

Failed grant request (CBSD) - overlaps with the requested frequency range

I keep loosing the channel grant when I get the error. SAS re-grants the channel but the error comes back. Please can anyone suggest?

Regards
Suman

Solved Solved
1 1 139
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Suman,

This error message indicates that your CBSD has requested a grant on a frequency that it already has a grant for. Re-registering the CBSD would clear any grants the CBSD is currently holding. If the issue persists after trying that, I would recommend reaching out to your CBSD vendor for more troubleshooting. The SAS can only approve or deny requests it receives from the CBSD. Getting this issue continuously means that your CBSD is continuously requesting grants on frequencies it already has grants for, which is unusual behavior for a CBSD. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi Suman,

This error message indicates that your CBSD has requested a grant on a frequency that it already has a grant for. Re-registering the CBSD would clear any grants the CBSD is currently holding. If the issue persists after trying that, I would recommend reaching out to your CBSD vendor for more troubleshooting. The SAS can only approve or deny requests it receives from the CBSD. Getting this issue continuously means that your CBSD is continuously requesting grants on frequencies it already has grants for, which is unusual behavior for a CBSD.