Subject: Difficulty Opening GCP free tier Account and Adding Payment Detail

I am writing to express my frustration and seek your assistance regarding the recurring challenges I have encountered while attempting to open a GCP (Google Cloud Platform) account and add payment details. I have made multiple attempts, but each time I face obstacles that prevent me from successfully completing the process.

Despite following the prescribed steps diligently, I have encountered various issues that hindered my progress. Verification requirements, payment authorization, and even compatibility problems with different browsers or devices have all contributed to my ongoing struggle.

Considering the importance of accessing the services and resources provided by GCP, I am eager to overcome these obstacles. I kindly request your expertise and guidance in resolving the difficulties I am facing.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could review my account setup and payment details to identify any potential issues or discrepancies. Additionally, if there are specific instructions or recommendations you can provide to streamline the process, I would be grateful to receive them.

Your prompt attention to this matter would be highly appreciated, as I am eager to leverage the benefits of GCP for my projects and ventures. Thank you in advance for your understanding and assistance.

0 1 98
1 REPLY 1

Hello @talluns,

Were you provided with any particular error message during your attempt?

I managed to create an account successfully with Mastercard. Typically, the primary challenge we encounter is related to payments. Debit cards are often not accepted, so I suggest trying an alternative credit card. Please ensure that your current payment method is accepted by Google. You can follow the steps outlined in this discussion and refer to this page for resolving payment concerns on your account.