IAM API role issue with Yarn

I am losing my mind.. I am trying to host the web app for my app on firebase and I am getting this error. 

What am I doing wrong?

API ISSUEEEE.PNG

Capture.PNG

naturaw_0-1673716858458.png

1 REPLY 1

Hi @naturaw,

Welcome to Google Cloud Community!

The error message "Reading Config error command failed with exit code 1" typically indicates that there is an issue with the configuration of the program or command that you are running. The exit code of 1 usually means that the program has encountered an error and has been terminated.

The specific cause of the error can vary depending on the program or command that you are running, but it may be related to one or more of the following issues:

• Incorrect or incomplete configuration settings in the configuration file or command line arguments
  • Missing dependencies or files that the program needs to run
  • Permissions issues that prevent the program from accessing the necessary files or resources
  • A bug or error in the program itself

To troubleshoot this issue, you could try the following:

• Check the configuration settings for the program and ensure that they are correct and complete
  • Check for any error messages or log files that the program may have generated that can provide more information about the cause of the error
  • Check to see if there are any updates or patches available for the program that may fix the issue.
  • Try to reproduce the issue in a different environment to see if it is specific to your current setup.

It might be helpful to check the documentation of the program or command you're running to see if there is any specific troubleshooting information available. Also, if you have access to the source code, you could try running it in debug mode.

Thank you