Assistance Needed with Earth Engine Access Issue

I am writing to seek assistance with an ongoing issue I am experiencing while trying to access Earth Engine. Despite having the necessary permissions assigned to my Google account ("zahra.mo...") for the "Earth Engine Default Project", I continue to encounter difficulties accessing Earth Engine functionalities.

I have followed all recommended troubleshooting steps, including logging out and back in, clearing browser cache and cookies, and trying different browsers and devices. However, the issue persists, and I'm receiving the following error message:
HttpError: <HttpError 403 when requesting https://earthengine.googleapis.com/$discovery/rest?version=v1&prettyPrint=false returned "Ok". Details: "<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang=en>
<meta charset=utf-8>
<meta name=viewport content="initial-scale=1, minimum-scale=1, width=device-width">
<title>Error 403 (Forbidden)!!1</title>
<style>
*{margin:0;padding:0}html,code{font:15px/22px arial,sans-serif}html{background:#fff;color:#222;padding:15px}body{margin:7% auto 0;max-width:390px;min-height:180px;padding:30px 0 15px}* > body{background:url(//www.google.com/images/errors/robot.png) 100% 5px no-repeat;padding-right:205px}p{margin:11px 0 22px;overflow:hidden}ins{color:#777;text-decoration:none}a img{border:0}@media screen and (max-width:772px){body{background:none;margin-top:0;max-width:none;padding-right:0}}#logo{background:url(//www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/1x/googlelogo_color_150x54dp.png) no-repeat;margin-left:-5px}@media only screen and (min-resolution:192dpi){#logo{background:url(//www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/2x/googlelogo_color_150x54dp.png) no-repeat 0% 0%/100% 100%;-moz-border-image:url(//www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/2x/googlelogo_color_150x54dp.png) 0}}@media only screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio:2){#logo{background:url(//www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/2x/googlelogo_color_150x54dp.png) no-repeat;-webkit-background-size:100% 100%}}#logo{display:inline-block;height:54px;width:150px}
</style>
<a href=//www.google.com/><span id=logo aria-label=Google></span></a>
<p><b>403.</b> <ins>That’s an error.</ins>
<p>Your client does not have permission to get URL <code>/$discovery/rest</code> from this server. <ins>That’s all we know.</ins>
">

Could you please investigate this matter further and provide guidance on resolving the issue? If there are any additional steps or information needed from my end, please let me know, and I will be happy to provide it.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt assistance in resolving this issue.

Sincerely,
Zahra

0 1 134
1 REPLY 1

Hi,

Could you please ask your question on the developers list? That is our main support channel.

Best,
Simon