turn off asking for account and security on website

Hi.

I have had a developer create a private site for me, that when i work on a jobsite i open the page and take photos and it uploads to my google drive account folder. I am the only one to ever use this!

It gets my gps location and names the folders / files and also makes a small copy of them too, the issue i have is every time i use it i get this confirmation and its driving me crazy, the developer said they cant do anything about it then blocked me after taking my money.

Does anyone know a way around it? thanks

1st screen when open the page.

signing in 1.jpg

then when i select my account this is the 2nd screen

google 2.jpg

and finally the 3rd screen before i can use the app. 

google3.jpg

0 1 208
1 REPLY 1

Hello imstuee,

As per the images you attached with your question, when a third-party app requests access to your Google Account, you may get a warning if the app has not completed the Google verification process. Those unverified third-party apps that request access to your sensitive account data may not have been reviewed for compliance with Googleโ€™s data security policies. 

Important: Third parties are companies or developers that arenโ€™t Google. Only share your data with third parties you trust. And you mentioned that the app was an internal app developed and under testing. As of now, it is not possible to turn off the authentication when connecting to the app for security purposes.