Immediate action required on My First Project are being suspended for cryptocurrency mining

Yesterday I received a notification from Google with the following message:

Dear Developer,
Resources associated with your project My First Project (id: xxxxxxxxx) are being suspended for cryptocurrency mining in violation of our Terms of Service.

We recommend that you review this activity to determine if it is intended. Cryptocurrency mining is often an indication of the use of fraudulent accounts and payment instruments, and we require verification in order to mine cryptocurrency on our platform. Additional information is available in the Cloud Security Help Center.

If you believe your project has been compromised, we recommend that you secure all your instances (which may require uninstalling and then re-installing your project).

Please note that as the project owner you are responsible for securing the software installed on your machine. Learn more about securing your instances in the Cloud Security Help Center.

I didn't understand the notification since I'm using the platform where I only have a Compute Engine with Postgres installed to study a POC with the client. My instance was blocked which hampers the progress of the project.

I need my instance back, since the environment doesn't have anything great!!

1 0 56