postgresql connection pool not working

I can setup the data source using postgresql connection with no issues, however, because I have 4 tables I need to get data from once I try to refresh the data I get this error:

Data Set Configuration Error
Looker Studio cannot connect to your data set.
- Sorry, we encountered an error and were unable to complete your request
- Unable to connect to Host: FATAL: remaining connection slots are reserved for non-replication superuser connections

nunobento_0-1701381384237.png

So what I have done was to create a connection pool (in digitalocean) to allow for more connections in one go.

However, when using the connection pool it can't connect to the data source, getting this error:
Sorry, we encountered an error and were unable to complete your request.
Error ID: 40da0a14

(more info from the Network response: 
{"reason":28,"errorStatus":{"reason":28,"code":3,"reasonStr":"JDBC_HOST_NOT_REACHABLE","errorCategoryStr":"DATASET_CONFIGURATION","category":5,"uniqueErrorCode":"7d9d21a0"},"params":{"errorId":"7d9d21a0"}})

Weird enough when I try this connection (to the pool) locally it successfully connects, so not sure why the Looker data source can't connect to the connection pool. 

The only difference between the normal connection and the connection pool is that the default connection has a DB NAME/PORT different from the connection pool.

Can someone help me solve this issue, please
0 0 588
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space