Returning info on missing data

Apologies in advance if I use the wrong terminology.

I need to create a report for people enrolled in a program and have it return a specific address type and the related details (address, user entering data, last updated, etc.). Where I am running into a problem is that the request also states they would like for the report to return "blank" rows if the client has no home address on record. Keeping in mind that some folks have address types outside of the home option (temporary, work, etc.). Is that possible on the same report? Or will I need to create a separate report? Nonetheless, I still don't know how to begin returning information to show that data does not exist in a record. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

0 1 92
1 REPLY 1

Hi,

Do you have access to view this data in your database or run that info in sql runner? how does the entire data look? 

If it brings everyone's info despite having no address info, you can directly call all of them in one single report. The report will either fill the details or keep it as blank next to the person's name.

If both info i.e. Person with address and person without address are in different dataset then you would need to bring everything into one table or apply a union clause to join both datasets. Once, this is done, one single report should do the job.

Top Labels in this Space