Merge Date Filters on Dashboard

I feel really silly asking this question but I have googled around for 20+ minutes and can’t find the solution.

I am creating my first dashboard.  off the bat, Users have their own “Created Date” while Enrollments have their own “Started Date”.  

c6a371b5-584e-4f8b-bd46-82076782b58f.png

I don’t want to have two separate dashboard filters for these two files.  I’m assuming there is a way to combine the date filters so it’s under one, but i can specify which views will respond to which date dimension? 

1 3 1,122
3 REPLIES 3

One option -- change the field the first Date Filter is applied to, using the “Tiles to Update” section.

Example:

5992b047-922c-466f-9b66-9a9c19ba3292.png

I’ve also started editing my Explores to join a special View with custom pre-defined Date Ranges.

You can apply the date filter to multiple tiles through “Tiles to Update” tab and specify the specific field to filter.

c6863752-6c3c-4aec-8976-6ed3686ec0f5.png

Hello all thank you for the help.  I was able to do it.  For anyone else that is wondering, the “Field to Filter” section is using a “search”, so you may need to clear the autopopulated search to find the correct attribute you are looking for.  A bit of a UX fail IMO but got it resolved after some support :).

Thanks all!  Worked as advertised 🙂

Top Labels in this Space