Losing data when including "remove_weekend" filter in an SLA chart measure Turnaround Times for RCs

I am a Recruiting Coordinator that created a chart that measures one of our SLAs called a "Turnaround Time (TAT)". Our TAT SLA is that once we receive a candidate's availability, we are required to schedule their interview with 24 hours (Monday through Friday workdays). However, I cant figure out how to exclude the weekends without losing at least half of my data/metrics. Moreover, if I leave the weekends in, all the data shows (which is what I want) but doesn't accurate represent our TAT fairly since we don't work on weekends. Candidates often submit their availability on the weekends. For example: Candidate submits availability Friday night, I confirm their schedule Monday morning so our scheduling system will factor in ~72 hours as the TAT. However, in reality the TAT should be ~2 hours (using ~2 hours for simplicity sake...gotta drink my coffee first anyways lol).

Below is a screenshot of my TAT Formula and what I've tried...is it possible to create a filter that accurately measures a TATs excluding weekends without losing any data/metrics? 

_remove_weekend_ filter.png

TAT Formula.png

  

0 0 70
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space