Looker Studio

Is there a way to disable the other drop-down? when we select the Date-range control in looker studio.

0 5 149
5 REPLIES 5

Which other drop-down are you referring to? Are you referring to the drop down in the control which has the preset options such as "Last 7 days", "Last 14 days", etc?

There's no way to remove that drop-down, but I'm curious why you want to. Maybe there's another way to achieve your goal.

Hello Thank you for your reply. What I'm looking for is, I have a 'date-range control' from 'add a control' as shown in the below inserted picture. and i have other drop-down lists from the database. So if I select any date in the date-range control i want other drop-down(which are from the database) to be disabled that means it should not allow me to select. Hope you will understand the question. ThanksScreenshot 2024-04-08 114911.png

Ah, I see. I don't think it's possible to disable drop-downs based on selections in other drop-downs or controls!

You can create a feature request for this behavior.

I'm still curious about your use case - why would you want to prevent users from applying other filters if a date is selected?

Is there a way to link 2 dropdowns?? so that if I select some value in one drop-down the value in other drop-down should not appear and vice-versa.

No, as far as I know that's not possible in Looker Studio.

Top Labels in this Space