Looker: Connecting URLs from a sheet with GA4 to see analytics data?

I'm trying to create a Looker report displaying views and conversions for a specific list of URLs of my site. I have a spreadsheet with a column of the URLs I need and I'm trying to blend the data by mixing the spreadsheet with GA4. But I've tried using all kinds of join configurations and the result is always "null" for all data from one or the other table, depending on the configuration I use. 

I've been trying to set this up for hours and I'm at my wits' end. Could someone please help? 

I'm basically just trying to use a specific set of URLs as a filter and obtain certain metrics for these URLs only and this seemed to be the most logical approach but I just can't get it to work. 

It'd mean a lot to me if someone could help me figure it out. 

Thank you!

0 1 1,561
1 REPLY 1

Sorry if this is too late to be helpful but I was attempting the same thing and got it to work as long as the URLs were in the same format. I used the 'Full page URL' dimension from GA4 and made sure all the URLs I was trying to target/filter on from my Google Sheet started with 'https://' etc. I found out they weren't matching when I exported all the GA4 URLs from my Looker table into a Sheet then did a VLOOKUP to make sure my filtered URLs could be found in the GA4 list. When they weren't found I realized it was because the formats didn't match. Once I changed my list to be 'findable' in the GA4 list, I tried again in Looker and it worked. Hope this helps or you figured it out already! 

Top Labels in this Space