Is there a way to limit the X Axis Range

I currently have 30 minute time slots, ranging from 08:00 to 20:00.
My data set is a series of rows that countain information of when a collection and the respective delivery happened within these time slots.

GoncaloFVO_0-1712860539268.png

I would like to display this information in a bar chart, representing the ammount of times a pickup or delivery occured in that time slot.

My first question is if it would be possible to only represent this using just 1 chart and being able to distinguish them by color, similar. From my understanding this seems to be impossible, which leads me to my second approach/problem:

I thought of creating 2 separate charts, one regarding the pickup time slots and the other representing the delivery time slots, and the stack them on top of each other. However,  I am not able to limit the X Axis range and one chart is starting at 08:00, while the other is starting at 07:00 (no idea why, since it is impossible for that time slot to have any records)

GoncaloFVO_1-1712860558328.png

They both have a 24 bar limit. Also, there are over 40 records for the 20:00 time slot, but looker for some reason prefers to display the empty 07:00 time slot instead of the 20:00 .

0 0 24
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space