HELP! I have been facing issues with Looker connecting to data source since Yesterday

Hey team! I'm having trouble with the connection between Looker Studio and the dataset. As a result, some tables on the dashboard are currently broken. Are you facing the same issues? NOTE: I haven't changed anything on the dashboard or GA4. Screen Shot 2024-01-04 at 2.28.38 pm.png

7 21 2,396
21 REPLIES 21

I have the same problem. Any chart which use "Conversions count for {event name}" will get that error message. I don't know if GA4 is updating something. Anyone got update?

+1

I have same problem with field "Conversions count for one event. I have 10 reports with different data sources from GA4. Everywhere is same problem.

I've had the same issues in yesterday. Any measure that pulls from an event is not showing any data. Does anyone have an update or solution? 

Thanks, guys, for sharing that! I'm currently waiting for updates from either someone at Google or the community. Unfortunately, the issue persists on my end.

Same issue guys. Please update if you see this running again or if you got some solutions.

Same issue here. For scorecards you can simple apply an event name filter to all conversions to get your data, but this doesn't work for tables and charts where you have multiple conversions being compared. Can we get an ETA on a fix Google?

Same issue here as well. "Conversions count for one event" and "Conversion rate for one event" fields are not working.

+1 on this. A response from support would be great.

Seeing this issue as well. As mentioned above, it's still possible to display scorecards with values using event name filtering, but this is a very limited workaround until this is fixed.

I'm facing the same issue with my reports. Everything was fine in 2023, and I didn't change anything,
Any table containing "count conversion" is broken now. We can apply a filter for scorecards, but it will not work for Tables since we will also be conditioning other metrics.

Same for me, anything to do with conversions is now broken, but was fine prior. 

+1

Same issue here

Same issue for me on almost a dozen different reports over the past week. 

Same issue here, it's broken for new reports - data connection error, and when I view past monthly reports, all the data is gone that was done. I'm now looking for an alternative tool in a hurry since getting help from google is now also impossible. ugh.

Hi People!!!!! It seems the dashboard is back!! However, I can't see the {event name}

Before was like that: "Conversions count for {event name}". Now I can see"Conversions count for one event"

Same here, the issues seems to be fixed 👍

For me the names of the conversion metrics have for some time been "Conversions count for one event" etc. It's a bit inconvenient, but it's possible to rename the metrics in Looker Studio. One can find out which one is which by comparing the metric values with Google Analytics.

Yes, I have my fields back too! Great!

I'm still experiencing this issue. Only the event/conversion metrics are showing an error. Does anyone have more information?

Still not fixed. It works with some conversions but not others. Complete mess of a system

Top Labels in this Space