Edits do not persist in upgraded Looker reports

Hi,

I’m having an issue regarding making edits in upgraded Looker reports. When making an edit in an upgraded Looker report from its Legacy version and after the edit is saved in a tile, the edit is not seen. It simply disappears, as if no edit was made to the tile.

I’ve tried to edit a tile, then run the tile, and then save it. Still doesn’t work.

This is very frustrating, as there are features in the upgraded dashboard (i.e. using HTML; reordering measures in between dimensions in tables), that aren’t available when editing in its Legacy counterpart. 

Is this a bug for others? Has it been resolved so you can edit dashboards appropriately when you’ve upgraded it from Legacy?

Solved Solved
0 2 824
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

We have this problem, like you it’s a legacy dashboard that was upgraded and some random table tiles won’t respond to edits. We have a ticket open with looker but the only workaround is to explore from here on tile, make edits, save to dashboard, remove old one.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

We have this problem, like you it’s a legacy dashboard that was upgraded and some random table tiles won’t respond to edits. We have a ticket open with looker but the only workaround is to explore from here on tile, make edits, save to dashboard, remove old one.

@IanT - Thanks for responding and providing a workaround. I hope it gets resolved soon.

Top Labels in this Space