Custom Filtering For each visualization in one dashboard

Hello,

One of the things that I'm missing the most is applying a different filter for each visualization within the same dashboard.

For example, I have a dashboard that shows for each client (about 30 clients) some KPIs and statistics in a table visualization. The easiest option is to build the desired table once, create a filter that will be applied across the dashboard, and then filter by each client one by one in order to view its table. The big downside of that option is that it is very inconvenient to use the dashboard , since the user can not review all of my clients with one scroll. 

Another option, which I use now, is creating a copy of the table for each client, and change manually for each table the appropriate filter by the client's ID. On the one hand, this option allows me showing all my clients in a one, very convenient one-scroll-dashboard. On the other hand, every small change I want to make, I'll have to manually apply for each client separately. 

By the way, one may think that using grid view by Pivot may be useful. But it looks horrible using the table visualization no matter what I do about it.  

Any suggestions? Workarounds? Is there something I'm missing? 

Thank you!

2 0 175
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space