Boards - Saving same board with different filters and rename

We are looking to allow users to access a comprehensive dashboard, and allow them to bookmark the dashboard, along with whatever filters they set.   We want to allow them to save and RENAME the Dashboard link. 
Example:   Dashboard Sales with filters for Region, Product Family. 

1) Set Filters to Region=US and ProductFamily=Printers    Save as "Sales US Printers"

2) Set ProductFamily=Laptops     Save Same Board as "Sales US Laptops"  

0 1 100
1 REPLY 1

Hey @BernardRG !
Currently, if you copy the link of the dashboard with the filters applied and you paste it as URL link inside of a section in a Board, it will take the name of the dashboard - the default one:

dsimeonova_0-1707820322715.png

You cannot edit it. As a not perfect workaround, I would suggest you to use the sections and categorize somehow by Year Country or something else.
I am not sure if you tried to fill inside of the Product Idea page this as a request.
If not, I suggest you to go to this https://portal.feedback.us.pendo.io/app/#/case/191456
put the thumbs up and gather more thumbs ups from your colleagues in order to make it important and to be considered in next releases.
If the link doesn't work, go to Help icon (upper right corner) -> Product Idea? -> Search for "Customize name for dashboards that are added to a board". And there you can put the 👍🏼

Top Labels in this Space