Axis Labels for grouped charts

Hello,

I am brand new to Looker, coming from a Tableau/Power BI background. I have had some difficulty with what would seem like easy formatting items, most recently having all value labels and axis labels show up consistently.

My current problem is that I would like to have a grouped grid layout that show multiple series in the same chart but separated out to be able to clearly see differences when comparing items. I have achieved this by using the “Grid Layout” and selecting By Pivot which gives me the look I want.

Unfortunately, when I do this, I get different views that depend on how many series I include in my report. This needs to be dynamic for the user, and therefore should have the same look regardless if there’s one series or four. The x axis labels show up if I have 1-3 series displayed, but disappear when I add more.

I am hoping someone can assist in either helping me force my axis labels to show up once on the bottom of my chart (preferred), or force value labels regardless of how many series are included. Please see screen shots of what is currently happening.

0 0 216
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space