401 You are not authenticated to view this page - embedded reports

Hello,

We have some embedded reports in our product. When I access these reports in a dashboard and they load, then keep that tab open in my browser for 15 - 30 minutes, it always times out eventually to give an error code of "You are not authenticated to view this page" with a 401 code. If I refresh the browser it brings the dashboard back but it removes any filters I had selected. This happens over and over again if I leave the tab open. Multiple users at our company have experienced this on PCs and Macs. I've been using it on Chrome browser. 

Also we have tested making sure we are not logged into the Looker platform since we know that can also cause this to occur but even when a user doesn't have access to our Looker platform - they can only see the embedded reports - this still happens to them as well. 

Is there any way to change this settings so it doesn't time out after such a short amount of time?

0 2 995
2 REPLIES 2

Is there any updates on this? This is happening to us too

you can use allow_login_screen=true to display a button that will walk user to the google login
and there's  a session_length parameter for embed link creation

Top Labels in this Space