Model missing

I was developing a project, but today when I tried to see the dashboards I get a error about the LookML model missing. In the project I cant find neither model or views, and I still didnt commit them in GitHub.

Solved Solved
1 8 2,775
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

When you connect to github, whatever the code is in your project will be replaced with that github repo code (which is empty, I suppose).

So, I currently see no other way to preserve code written in non-github-connected code after connecting to github.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

i'm a self proclaimed cam lady model

Can you double-check if you are in development mode and the correct branch where you have added the views and model file?

Yes, I am in development mode. I didnt connected in GithHub before, now I
am connected and there is just one branch, and its empty.

Seems somehow, your code is not saved and you lost it. 😞 You need to find a way to get back the code or create it again.

Thanks. I will create it again, because I need this for work

When you connect to github, whatever the code is in your project will be replaced with that github repo code (which is empty, I suppose).

So, I currently see no other way to preserve code written in non-github-connected code after connecting to github.

Thanks, its really because of the connection with the github. When I was creating a new project I see that and a I wonder if there is a way to dont lose the files when connecting in github

I was facing the same issue. Thanks @harshil_patel for the explanation.