How to create an "And" dashboard filter

I have an ask from a stakeholder to show the number of accounts that certain capabilities enabled and he wants to be able to pick multiple capabilities from an available list of 27.

He wants see accounts that have have at least Feature A and Feature B, or Feature A and Feature C, etc through the 27! possibilities.  The typical dropdown filter will allow him to see if Feature A or Feature B, but I can't figure out how to accomplish the "And" filter.

0 2 144
2 REPLIES 2

Can you describe how the data is modeled in the database?

I'm imagining that you select the features you want to filter on, let the data fan out, then do a count to see who has two or more features from the list.

I have some flexibility in how the data is model.  Currently I am trying two different models:

Model 1:
      Acct No.          Capability
      123                     Capability 1 
      123                     Capability 2
      123                     Capability 18
      456                    Capability 2 
      456                    Capability 3
      456                    Capability 18
      789                    Capability 1 
      789                    Capability 3
      789                    Capability 18

Model 2
      Acct No.          Capability 1        Capability 2        Capability 3 ......       Capability 18
      123                     True                      True                       False                           True
      456                    False                    True                        True                            True
      789                    True                     False                       True                            True

In either of these models I'd like a drop down filter to pick Capability 3 & Capability 18 and get back accounts 456 & 789.  It would not select 123, since that only has 1 of the capabilities selected.
The filter would need to work for 27 capabilities where the user could select anywhere from 1 to 27 capabilities.