Google Pay Feature

I am a Google pay user, and I use it frequently to pay vendors. The one thing I get stuck at is calculating the price. My idea is to add a slot just below the "add a note" slot, this slot will be a calculator and as soon as some clicks into the slot the keyboard will change and give the user option for calculation like addition subtraction division etc. After the calculation parameters are entered by the user as soon as he clicks "=" the answer will auto populate the " ₹" slot above the "add a note" slot with the answer of the calculation. If adding an extra slot for calculation makes the interface look clunky we can keep the original design and in the "₹" slot allow calculation directly, so user can add subtract in that slot and as soon as "=" is clicked the final amount will be generated and they can then click on pay. Hope this idea comes on gpay, will make life's of dumb ppl like me a lot easier because now I have to go back to my calculator app, calculate the owed amount and then come back to gpay enter the amount while the vendor looks at me with animosity . @sundarpichai

0 0 718