Custom Connector Error: Date range not provided or incomplete in the request. at getData

I have been attempting to build a custom connector to bring convertkit data from the API into my dashboards but I have hit a road block. 

I am able to retrieve the data in the format I need when using a testconnector function within the apps script, but when I go to test within a new report in Looker, I get an error saying the date range not provided. 

I have the daterangerequired set to true but no matter what I do with the date range control, it does not return data in the dashboard. 

This is my request from the test connector: 

getData called with request: {"dateRange":{"startDate":"2024-01-01","endDate":"2024-01-31"},"fields":[{"name":"day"},{"name":"total_subscribers"}],"configParams":{"apiSecret":"xxxxxxxxxx"}}

This is the request from the dashboard:

getData called with request: {"configParams":{"apiSecret":"xxxxxxxxxx"},"scriptParams":{"lastRefresh":"1708044700373"},"fields":[{"name":"day"},{"name":"total_subscribers"}]}

Error
Error: Date range not provided or incomplete in the request. at getData(Code:97:11)

Any help would be appreciated. 
0 0 262