Website has not completed the verification process

Hello, we have an NGO website that has been online for a few months with no issues,
a few days ago, new users started messaging us that they cannot log in to the website and are getting this error:

Access blocked: makeitbetterngo.org has not completed the Google verification process.

makeitbetterngo.org has not completed the Google verification process. The app is currently being tested, and can only be accessed by developer-approved testers. If you think you should have access, contact the developer.
If you are a developer of makeitbetterngo.org, see error details.
Error 403: access_denied

I have checked Google Cloud Console and the website was in testing mode still, so i switched to production mode.
The console also shows 'Verification not required' as the screenshot below, but the error is still showing even after a day:

KarimYazbeck_0-1708259290682.png

Note that the website does not request authorization of any sensitive or restricted scopes:

KarimYazbeck_1-1708259428547.png

The NGO is not receiving donations because of this issue, and we cannot remove the button because older users will not be able to log in anymore.

How can this critical issue be fixed ASAP without having to subscribe to a google support plan, as verification will take weeks.

1 3 152
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @KarimYazbeck,

Welcome to the Google Cloud Community!

I'm sorry for the trouble this has caused your organization. Can you verify if you're still experiencing the issue? I was able to access your website. Thank you.

@KarimYazbeck  was the issue fixed ? We are also seeing similar errors and I was wondering what the fix was ?

I think your NGO website is encountering an error related to Google verification, preventing users from logging in. Despite switching the website to production mode and ensuring no sensitive scopes are requested, the issue persiss you can do that
1. you can Double-check Google's documentation regarding verification processes and error codes to ensure all necessary steps have been completed correctly. There might be additional configurations or verifications required that were overlooked.
2. You can Keep your users informed about the situation and any progress towards resolving the issue. Provide them with alternative means of accessing the website or any updates on the resolution timeline to maintain transparency and trust.
By this you can work towards resolving the critical issue with your NGO