Oauth Consent Screen Pending Developer Action - Never Received an Email

Hello!

My Oauth App on GCP suddenly has a "Pending Developer Action" status. For what reason, I don't know. But it wants me to do some domain verification - ok. Well, it says I need to reply to the email thread from the Trust & Safety team, but I haven't received such an email. Does anyone know how to reach out to this team?

Thanks!
Lukas

1 5 323
5 REPLIES 5

I am replying in hopes of someone else providing some context!

Hello @LukasDeco,

Welcome to Google Cloud Community!

The restricted scopes verification process checks for compliance in multiple areas. Verification is expected to take several weeks to account for clarification questions and re-submissions. It is common to experience many back-and-forths during this review process. Any outstanding items will be communicated to you in the verification thread. Failure to comply with these requirements will likely result in a rejection of your request.

Please ensure that all contacts associated with the verification of your project are included in the verification thread to avoid missing any key communications.

Please check that your contact details are correct. And also check all your mail inboxes including spam, because all follow ups are sent via email. You may also be in touch with Google Cloud Support so they can further inspect your project.

Thanks!

Thank you for the tips, but this is not an answer to the question.

We also have gotten the message to "reply to the email thread from the Trust & Safety team" but we have not gotten any communication, even though several of our staff email addresses are in the contact details and we have checked and double-checked both spellings and spam folders.

There seems to be an issue with your sending of emails from the cloud console. Please fix it or add some other way of communicating.

We have been waiting for verification, but there is no hint of what we are expected to fix, since the communication from your side doesn't work.

My initial guess was that this is a scheme to make us pay for premium support, but I hope that is not the case.

Thank you.

Our dashboard also tells us that the "verification is paused pending developer action", while it also tells us when I made a change to add a fifth contact email that "Because you app is currently being verified, this change...".

So which is it.. There is truly no way of knowing what is going on in this system.

@JohanR Did you ever get a resolution to this issue? How long did you have to wait to receive the verification email?