Not able to provide permission to user

Hi Team,
I am trying to provide access to user in google cloud IAM. but while clicking on edit permission tab UI is not working correctly. you can see in below screen shot I have pasted all steps.

shubhacker_0-1701925322882.png

After clicking on edit button I am unable to get any UI like below.

shubhacker_1-1701925396887.png

I have also tried to grant access but UI is breaking and when I am searching for role whole window get refreshed and break like below.

shubhacker_2-1701925518960.png        shubhacker_3-1701925578805.png

shubhacker_4-1701925610522.png     

shubhacker_5-1701925655114.png

please let me know how to solve above issue and provide access to my flutterflow user.

Thanks,

Shubham

Solved Solved
0 2 291
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @shubhacker,

Welcome to the Google Cloud Community!

Can you try clearing your browser's cache and cookies? Also, try using a different browser. If you have VPN or proxy enabled, kindly temporarily disable it.

If the above options do not work, as a workaround, you can grant access to a Principle through the Cloud SDK. You may use the following command in the Cloud Shell[1]:

1. Select your Google Cloud Project

gcloud config set project PROJECT_ID

2. Grant the Roles to the Principal

gcloud projects add-iam-policy-binding PROJECT_ID --member="user:EMAIL_ADDRESS" --role=ROLE

• Replace PROJECT_ID with your project ID.
  • Replace EMAIL_ADDRESS with the principal's email address
  • Replace ROLE with each individual role.

I hope this helps. Thank you. 😃

[1]. https://cloud.google.com/iam/docs/write-policy-client-libraries#create-project

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @shubhacker,

Welcome to the Google Cloud Community!

Can you try clearing your browser's cache and cookies? Also, try using a different browser. If you have VPN or proxy enabled, kindly temporarily disable it.

If the above options do not work, as a workaround, you can grant access to a Principle through the Cloud SDK. You may use the following command in the Cloud Shell[1]:

1. Select your Google Cloud Project

gcloud config set project PROJECT_ID

2. Grant the Roles to the Principal

gcloud projects add-iam-policy-binding PROJECT_ID --member="user:EMAIL_ADDRESS" --role=ROLE

• Replace PROJECT_ID with your project ID.
  • Replace EMAIL_ADDRESS with the principal's email address
  • Replace ROLE with each individual role.

I hope this helps. Thank you. 😃

[1]. https://cloud.google.com/iam/docs/write-policy-client-libraries#create-project

I tried with different browser as well but issue was still persisting. But when I tried to login in cloud with different device it worked.

thanks @lawrencenelson