Email from Google Cloud rejection of OAuth Verification

RDA
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

I have created a new project to do OAuth login. We use OAuth login for users to select their Gmail account associated with their Google Ads account to connect their Google Ads Account to our mcc account.

I received an email from Google about my project. This is the message and I'm not sure what it means.

Message: Since the project: xxx​ is in 'Rejected' status it is no longer subject to the 100 user limitation.

NOTE: The 100 user cap will only become relevant again if the project: xxx requests access to unapproved scopes that require verification (this includes both the codebase of your app and/or scope picker in the OAuth Consent Screen of the Google Cloud Console).

Does anyone know what this means?

Thank you

0 1 122
1 REPLY 1

As only unverified applications are subject to the 100-user limit, in which status is your verification within the Cloud Console? The status would be visible from the Consent screen page for the applicable project (as shown in the OAuth verification FAQ).

Have you also verified if users are able to properly log in with their Google Accounts to your app? If you can verify that the application is still unverified, and still has a 100 user limit, you should follow the steps to re-submit the application for verification.