Dialogflow Messenger agent query

Hi All,

We have a need to show rich contents in DialogFlow response, and for that we only have to rely on Dialogflow Messenger (correct me if wrong). However, when I see the below text in the guide page, I am getting confuse.

Screenshot 2023-07-10 155208.jpeg

Does it mean that whatever user is tying can be seen by anybody? or it is warning about the response received from chatbot that can be seen by other? Can someone please elaborate more on this warning?

Thank you,

~R

0 1 96
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Ravi2023

The caution message is a reminder that once the Dialogflow Messenger is enabled/ integrated, any unauthenticated individual, such as the end users, will be able to place inquiries to the agent. This means that any data provided by the agent should be safe for public consumption and not contain any sensitive or confidential information.

Here are some considerations when using Dialogflow Messenger:

• Only provide public data when using Dialogflow Messenger
  • Do not use Dialogflow Messenger to provide sensitive or confidential information
  • Your agent should be properly configured to protect user privacy
  • Continuously monitor your agent's activity for anything suspicious/ malicious

You may reach out to Google Cloud Support for any concerns about agent security. They can help you investigate related issues and take appropriate action.