Cloud build error related cloud sdk image

I am getting an error related to the cloud sdk image in cloud build. The same script works on 2 other different projects (different application env dev, staging). I am not sure why this error occurs and fails the build pipeline.  Including a screenshot and error for reference. 

ERROR: build step 1 "gcr.io/google.com/cloudsdktool/cloud-sdk:alpine" failed: step exited with non-zero status: 1.

chamath_eka_0-1697536396781.png

1 4 482
4 REPLIES 4

Greetings @chamath_eka!

Welcome to the Google Cloud Community!

You can try the following troubleshooting options:

1. Check your build logs if there is anything useful or an error that points to your issue. Check out the Store and manage build logs.
  2. If this script works on two different projects then I suggest that you check if there is anything wrong with the current directory. Also, make sure that your cloudbuild.yaml is configured in a way that works for your current project.
  3. You can check out this SO post as you might have the same problem.
  4. If the above options don't work, you can contact Google Cloud Support to further look into your case. Let me know if it helped, thanks!

I am facing same issue @chamath_eka have you been able to solve it?. If yes please share. Thank

Nope @Ibrahim_Saibu , still i am facing the issue. 

@Ibrahim_Saibu I was able to fix it, the issue was with another script in that same step defined in the cloudbuild.yaml. So i suggest you to have a lookinto what happens after the pulling the image.