Regarding the life time Free (irevokable) Availability of Google BigQuery Serverless free tier quota

dhrub

I request some one from Google with authority to confim this or forward to him /her to confirm 

Dear Google BigQuery Support Team,

I am reaching out to you as a prospective user interested in utilizing Google BigQuery for personal and YouTube video-making purposes.

I have recently explored the current free tier offering of Google BigQuery Serverless and find it to be suitable for my initial requirements. However, based on past experiences with other companies, such as Qlik, where initially provided free services were later revoked, I am cautious about investing my time and efforts in learning and integrating BigQuery into my projects.

To address my concerns and ensure clarity before committing to using BigQuery extensively, I kindly request confirmation regarding the life time free availability of the serverless version. Specifically, I would like assurance that the current free limit for serverless BigQuery will remain accessible for a lifetime and will not be subjected to any future rollback or removal as a free service, within the confines of the existing quota limits.
Ofcourse ,I agree there are some exception of illegal use , unethical use which can lead to termination but thats an exception case 

Your clarification on this matter would significantly influence my decision to incorporate Google BigQuery into my workflows, and I appreciate your prompt attention to this inquiry.

1 1 42
1 REPLY 1

Roderick
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @dhrub, have you been in touch with a member of our Sales Team about your BigQuery needs?