POST API data to Big Query

I am trying to figure out what is the easiest way to connect our CRM's REST API. The CRM we use in Inline Data Systems and I have a API's set up that I can access with a posting token and user ID. I have been able to connect it Google Sheets via Apipheny.io, but have no clue where I would go to do this in GCP. With Apipheny.io, I am doing a POST Request and just pasting the address of the "API URL Path". The Content Type is "application/json" and I have this Requests scheduled to perform every hour. I just want to create a BigQuery Table so I can connect it to Tableau, unless there is a better option. The data in the REST API is JSON formatted. I am stumped and need some guidance! Feel free to over explain things to me, because I have no clue what to do.Untitled Diagram.drawio.png

0 1 89
1 REPLY 1

Hi @cwalker7

Thanks for coming back to our community!

Your use case is intriguing, and based on similar questions I've seen, there are a few interesting approaches using GCP APIs. Cloud Functions, Cloud Scheduler, and Cloud Storage could be a powerful combination to connect your CRM to BigQuery. The best option depends on your specific needs and budget, as each has its own cost considerations. I've found some helpful resources that I'd be happy to share with you.

Consider exploring some additional references to broaden your understanding.

I hope I was able to provide you with useful insights.