Looker Studio Schedule Delivery has Error

I am setting up schedule delivery of my Looker studio report but the email I get shows an Error.

• Data Set Configuration Error
    Looker Studio cannot connect to your data set.

Do you know why this is happening? 

I set the credential as me, as the creator of this report.  I can also refresh the report fine but only this delivery is not working.

0 2 73
2 REPLIES 2

It sounds like there might be an issue with the connection between Looker Studio and your data set specifically for the scheduled delivery.

• There might be specific permissions required for scheduled deliveries that you don't have. Check if there are any additional permissions needed for scheduling deliveries.
  • Double-check the connection details for your data source in Looker Studio. Ensure that the credentials you've provided have the necessary permissions to access the data set, not just for manual refreshing but also for scheduled deliveries.
  • Review the settings for your scheduled delivery. Make sure that all required fields are properly filled out, including any filters or parameters necessary for the report to run successfully. But, you can also try to remove the parameters since there was a case fixed by doing so.

Hi Poala @Poala_Tenorio,.  thanks for the response, 

the report has no filterand I am the owner/creator of the report/datasource.

I also do not find what permission could be lacking when scheduling the delivery.  Do you have a documentation for this?

Thanks.

Mac