Hyphen Removed After Using Find-and-replace in the Wrangler

I have Raw data that contains Hyphen as a value and this Raw data is used in a pipeline where one of the steps is to use wrangler and make some transformation rules , one of those rules that are written in the recipe of the wrangler is to use find-and-replace and by using it the hyphen disappears from the column although the recipe is (find-and-replace columnname s/"/ /g ) the need of it is to find the quote and replace it with space only and don't have anything to do with the hyphen to be removed, Take into consideration that when the hyphen is involved within a word it is not removed (For example : Tut-Ankh-Amoun Street) but when it is found alone it is removed. You will find an attached photo showing what is actually happening, the recipe here is find-and-replace address s/"/ /g and the result is as the following the empty records on the column address contain - or -- and you will see that when the hyphen is included into words it is not removed 

ResultInBQ.png

0 2 291
2 REPLIES 2

With above question, it is not clear what was the input data and expected outcome. If I may request you to please post the input data and expected output - this way it will help community members to respond faster 🙂

I add the following in the attached google drive: 
1) Dummy data resemble the cases that already found in the original Raw data showing the following cases in order to reproduce the issue that actually occur :

- Hyphen Present alone.

- Double Hyphen alone.

- Hyphen between text.

2) Json file with the pipeline found on Cloud Data Fusion but you will find in some places "Add your dataset or Add your project" so you can add the information of the environment you are working on.

3) Photo of the results in big query after running the pipeline that showing the final result.

By comparing the Sample of the data and the data on BQ you will find that the values that is hyphen or double hyphen alone dissappears although this is an unexpected behavior as it is not requested to be removed by any of the made transformation in the pipeline and the values having hyphen between text is not removed and remain as it is. 

This is the link of Google Drive: HyphenBug - Google Drive