[ Dataform, UI ] Not showing SQL syntax in "View Detail" on each Execution Logs

Hello

I have problems looking up on Dataform UI. it suppose to show SQL Syntax on each execution log which now it shown as empty as [pic2]. I try to resolve by push F5 or re-initial web browser and its not working. This kind of problem occur on 3 of my project which not have any dependencies.I really need the solution cause there are users using this feature.

Chanan_0-1702462330071.png

[pic1] - Execution Log's "View Details"

Chanan_0-1702463310327.png

[pic2] - Position where suppose to have "SQL syntax"

Thanks for any help

0 2 151
2 REPLIES 2

Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and potentially resolve this issue:

1. Hard Reload the Page:

• Perform a hard reload to clear the browser cache and force a complete refresh. On Windows, hold down Ctrl and click the refresh button; on Mac, use Cmd.
  2. Clear Browser Cache and Cookies:

• Corrupted cache or cookies can sometimes cause issues with web applications. Clear your browser's cache and cookies, then try reloading the Dataform UI.
  3. Use a Compatible Browser or Incognito Mode:

• Ensure that your browser is compatible with Dataform. If uncertain, try accessing Dataform using a different browser or in incognito/private mode to rule out issues with browser-specific settings or extensions.
  4. Check Network and Firewall Settings:

• Verify that your network settings are stable and that no firewall or security software is blocking Dataform.
  5. Inspect Browser Console for Errors:

• Open your browser's developer console to look for any error messages when you access the SQL syntax feature. These messages can offer clues about the underlying issue.
  6. Review Dataform Project Settings:

• If this issue is occurring in specific projects, compare their settings with those where the feature works correctly. There might be project-specific configurations affecting the display.
  7. Check Dataform Logs:

• The Dataform logs might contain more detailed information. Access them via the "Settings" gear in the Dataform UI, then select "Logs".

What was in the SQLX file that was being executed?