Can't select Edition Looker (Google Cloud core) instance.

Hi all,

I can't select Edition when creating a Looker instance as the picture below. I did complete all the steps in instruction https://cloud.google.com/looker/docs/looker-core-instance-create , but stopped at the step select Edition, it shows "You do not have quota available for this option", I have chosen any regions but still the same. 

hoangle_0-1711944064395.png

1 3 197
3 REPLIES 3

did it get resolved? I am also facing the same issues

nope

Hi @hoangle

Thank you for joining our community.

I understand you're facing limitations while creating a Looker instance. It can be frustrating when you can't choose the options you need. There might be a couple of reasons behind this. It's possible that either your project has used up its quota for Looker resources, or there could be wider organizational settings that limit your choices.

You can check your project's quota in the Google Cloud Console's quota page. Alternatively, you can reach out to your project administrator. They can confirm how much quota is allocated to your project.

Consider exploring alternative regions. Quota availability can vary depending on the region. If a different edition works for your needs, you can always choose that one and upgrade later if needed.

I hope I was able to provide you with useful insights.