support email system improvement suggestion

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi AppSheet Team,

May I suggest to bring a change to the emailing system of the Help Team?

I think it would be great to have:
1) in the email subject, the ticket number AND a short description of issue - maybe a description to be filled by user when creating the ticket, such as this one:
Aurelien_2-1674804658792.png
2) the email history, so that context is not lost

I issued various tickets simultaneously, and this is quite confusing having this:
Aurelien_0-1674804473132.png

With no description of the inquiry in the email subject of body:

Aurelien_1-1674804536261.png

Thank you in advance for considering ! 

Solved Solved
3 5 942
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

2) has been implemented in our support system. You should see threaded email chain now!

for 1), I am still discovering the possibility to make it humanly readable but not sure how close it will be the format you suggest. Exploring now and will loop back 😁

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hey @Aurelien 

1) good idea! I really like it!!! I will ask around and see if there are anything we can do there. 

2) When you say Email history are you referring to all replies to a specific ticket should be threaded instead of going as a its own piece?  

Hi @devingu 

First of all, thank you for taking in consideration, very appreciated 🙂

1) Yay 😄

2) Definitely as a traditional email correspondence, indeed. There might be a way to visualize correspondence history in a more modern way, though. Maybe a deeplink button to "see all the ticket history" would do the job?  Or "see all my tickets, status and history"? So that, in terms of volume the email notification would remain light. Just a suggestion here !

Cheers !

2) has been implemented in our support system. You should see threaded email chain now!

for 1), I am still discovering the possibility to make it humanly readable but not sure how close it will be the format you suggest. Exploring now and will loop back 😁

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Thank you very much @devingu , can't wait to see this implemented.

And waiting for new improvements to come 🙂

Cheers !