Where can I ask questions or report problems with Looker Studio?

Since Googler seems to be participating, I would like to know if Looker Studio, not Looker, help community (https://support.google.com/looker-studio/thread/259153234/) is under long term maintenance.

There is no gFeedback, etc., and although you are directed to the help community when a problem occurs, you can only refer to it, so where should Looker Studio users go to ask questions?

I don't think this is a question to ask in the Looker community, but Looker Studio uses a Google help system called tailwind, which is not covered by ProductExpertProgram, so we get very little information, Googler on the ProductExpertProgram side responded that it is not supported.

0 3 115
3 REPLIES 3

Hey @KOBAYASHI-Jun , thanks so much for your feedback!

We are still working on the long term plan for Looker Studio community. 

For now, posting in this community is fine, whether you have questions about Looker, Looker Studio, or both!

Hi, sam8

Thanks for the reply.

I understood it to mean long-term maintenance.
I also understood that it is acceptable to post information about LookerStudio.

If you are able to contact the Googler who posted the Looker Studio maintenance, please let him know that he can ask questions to the Looker community in the interim and tell him to update his post to the help community.

Note that the email notifying you of the reply from sam8 is classified as "spam" by Gmail, so you may not want to send the email from googlecloudcommunity.com. (It does have SPF and DKIM signatures, but no dmarc settings)

Hi @whizz,

Welcome! As @sam8  shared, we understand the need for better Looker Studio support and are actively working on a solution. In the meantime, feel free to post your questions here – our community and Googlers are ready to assist. Stay tuned for a dedicated Looker Studio support experience coming soon!

Top Labels in this Space