Release notes don't show up in the main "home" post feed?

It seems I missed all of the release notes from the past 20 days, presumably because I didn't realize they weren't showing up in the main post feed on the home page.

Why don't they show up there?

Do you all think they should?

9 10 192
10 REPLIES 10

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Agreed. According to previous community settings, that really makes sense to see everything that happened in the community direclty from the "Home" landing page. 

Other tabs should be for "focusing" only.

The same happens with Feature ideas, Tips & Tricks, which make these...invisible for most users

The same happens with Feature ideas, Tips & Tricks, which make these...invisible for most users

I've definitely seen tips & tricks posts in my main feed. Not sure about feature ideas though, but I can't remember seeing any lately. I wonder what else doesn't show in the main feed ๐Ÿ˜ž

I didn't know there are posts that are not shown in Home tab. Unfortunately I most of the time stay in Home tab to have a collective view of posts without checking each tab separately ๐Ÿ˜’

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

too many clicks to make in here ๐Ÿ˜‚

Far too many ๐Ÿ˜„

AndrewB
Community Manager
Community Manager

We are working on getting all forum posts from any category into the Activity Feed. ๐Ÿ˜ 

This should be fixed by the end of next week. ๐Ÿ˜

Grrrreat ๐Ÿ˜„

Hi @AndrewB 

Similarly, I just noticed that when scrolling the "home" feed, I can't retrieve the posts I just made.

I have to go under "AppSheet Q&A" section, or "my profile" then "Recent activity".

Is it possible to "unfilter" the home feed ?

While we already had a solid community site, we largely had to focus on Appsheet editor and app itself. I think appsheet needs more work on community site now.