Migration of Looker Community

Today I'm seeing this banner:

Coming Soon! The Looker Community will be migrating to the Google Cloud Community. During the migration, this site will be in read only mode from 20 May 12am PST - 20 May 7pm PST.

I assume that the only impact that we will notice (if we are already using the Google Cloud AppSheet Community) is the temporary unavailability, Is that right?

I posted another inquiry here:

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Data-Analytics/The-Looker-Community-is-joining-the-Google-Cl...

Solved Solved
0 2 791
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Michelle
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kirk_Masden,

Sorry for the delay in responding.  Yes the site was in read only for a period of time so that the Migration could occur.   The Looker Community is now located in the top navigation from the community homepage and in the drop-down in the top left corner, as seen in the below images.

Michelle_0-1684760491147.png

Michelle_1-1684760532861.png

Thank you for reaching out for clarification.

Thank you,

Michelle | Community Manager

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Michelle
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kirk_Masden,

Sorry for the delay in responding.  Yes the site was in read only for a period of time so that the Migration could occur.   The Looker Community is now located in the top navigation from the community homepage and in the drop-down in the top left corner, as seen in the below images.

Michelle_0-1684760491147.png

Michelle_1-1684760532861.png

Thank you for reaching out for clarification.

Thank you,

Michelle | Community Manager

Thanks!  The notification was a little confusing for me because I was (and pretty much still am) completely unfamiliar with Looker.