Why would Google want to delete a script cloud porject of mine

Good Day Cloud Community.

I have recently received an email from Google informing me that one of my google script projects linked to a sheets database will be deleted soon.

I have done some basic research on this and all the reasons I found, in my mind do not apply to what I am doing.
Reasons I found
1. Inactivity - I am busy on it daily.
2. Billing Issues - I am not a subscriber for any billing to take place.
3. Violations of Terms of Service - I can not see how what I am doing is in violation of their terms.
4. Security Concerns - I am the owner and again can't understand why my project would be a security.
5. End of Life or Deprecation - Not to sure how this would apply to my project. Unless extracting data from other sheets I have editor or am the owner of has reached a limit I am not aware of.
6. Resource Constraints -I cannot see how my small project could be draining resources.
The database being used with an array of functions, in my mind is rather small. 4000 rows and 60 columns.
7. Abuse or Spam: - Again not sure how this would be relevant to what I am doing or working on. Nothing is being sent to people who do not have access to this sheet.

Background: I have been playing around and learning javascript for Google Sheets / Scripts with applying basic functions to my clientele database.
I am not a Gsuite subscriber, normal google sheets user.
Not sure if this has any relevance.

I could not find a direct email or contact to send this enquiry to, so I am hoping this community may be of some guidance to me.
What do I do in this situation?
Can I prevent this from happening in the future?
Who should I make contact with to understand why I have been given this notification.
Thanking you in advance,
Jay

1 0 49
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space