OR-CBAT-23

I just wanted to congratulate Google, because in the ethics classes I attended, some of the resources offered talked about another way of treating customers, and in this case it was me, treated with the greatest disregard in the world, receiving links that didn't answer any of the questions. My questions I have an error when completing registration for free evaluation, I believe that a simple answer in support would help, one thing is clear that the artificial intelligence used does not work in this process, some points that the company should see from now on, because we as customers that we raised the name of Google! We bring our customers a company on a global scale, but in reality it's not that. I'm wasting time trying to solve it and I can't. To the readers of these frustrated words, do not trust this company anymore, let us look for other options that can treat us as customers.

7 7 1,159
7 REPLIES 7

Regarding error messages like the one you posted, Google has not posted a list exhaustive of all the error messages one could encounter (nor do they have to). However from what I have seen, OR-CBAT is usually related to a payment issue so seems a bit odd you would have experienced while trying to submit a registration/survey since for example OR-CBAT 11 is for adsense and OR-CBAT-15 is related to Google Cloud. 

Estou com o mesmo problema! Estou há dias tentando cadastrar minha empresa no google cloud, mas quando vou colocar o cartão de crédito absolutamente nenhum passa. Tentei vários cartões com bandeiras diferentes (que segundo o google aceita) e todos dá o mesmo erro "OR-CBAT-23". Não existe sequer 1 pessoa do suporte para falar, tudo precisa ler, já perdi as contas do tanto de links que entrei pra ler e NADA fala sobre este erro. Pesquisei vídeos e não achei nada. Mandei na comunidade e sem resposta. Não existe ninguém para dar um suporte para algo simples. Se nem conseguimos efetivar o cadastro, como seremos clientes? Pra piorar, se você cadastra como pessoa jurídica não existe opção de pagamento por boleto, pix ou débito. Só cartão de crédito, e como eu disse, nenhum cartão meu e do meu marido aceita. Conferimos tudo, numeração, data de vencimento, código. E esta tudo correto. Não sei mais o que fazer, com quem falar ou onde procurar para solucionar isso.

Amigo, você conseguiu resolver o problema? Estou enfrentando exatamente a mesma coisa!

Não tem 0800 e nem e-mail do Suporte para auxiliar nesta criação , neste ponto deixa a desejar a google precisa melhorar.  Penso que eles estão cruzando os dados para tentar validar informações do proprietário do e-mail com o cartão crédito.

Já tentei 2 cartões de crédito recebo a msg da verificação por parte da Google porém da msg de erro. 

Aqui esta dando o mesmo problema : uma hora da msg:  This action couldn’t be completed. Try again later. [OR-CBAT-15] e em outro navegador  Ops! Algo deu errado.
Não foi possível concluir a ação. [OR-CBAT-23]

So just to ensure I understand, you have been unable to do/fill out https://cloud.google.com/contact# or https://cloud.google.com/contact#? (one is a chat and one is a form to fill out)? I personally don't know which Googler in this community handles Google Cloud tickets and support since have not dug into that research. 

HOW TO DEAL OR-CBAT-23 !!!😔

Me too...The gemini no can help me,If a someone know how fix,please let me know.

Top Labels in this Space