OAuth "Verification Status" is "Pending developer action" but no email from Trust & Safety team

Hello!

I followed the steps in the document to change the information on the OAuth consent screen and submitted the app.
When I checked the "OAuth consent screen" again some time later, the "Verification Status" column showed "Pending developer action".
However, I have not received any email from the Trust & Safety team.
I assume I need to return the email after taking the "Action Required" action, but where should I send the email to?
Or can I just leave it as is and the verification will still take place?

2 3 879
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @syota,

Welcome to Google Cloud Community!

If the Trust & Safety team hasn't emailed you, the review process may still be in progress, or there may have been a delay in sending the email. In these situations, it is typically advised to wait for a suitable amount of time to allow the evaluation to be finished.

Alternatively, you can get in touch with the Trust & Safety team through the Google Cloud Platform Console support if you want to proactively check on the progress of your evaluation.

You can also check out this link as it addresses a similar problem.

Thank you.

Why would there be a delay in sending the email? What is a "suitable amount of time"?

I can see in the portal that the review has started, since a domain verification was requested. However, I have not received any email from the trust and safety team.
I have completed domain verification as requested, but I cannot continue the process because I haven't received an email.

@juliadeanne Did you see my post? Please advise as to "a suitable amount of time" - I have been waiting for over 5 weeks.

Top Labels in this Space