No Response on OAuth Verification Request from The Google Trust & Safety Security & Privacy Team

Hello,

I have submitted a request for OAuth verification, but I haven't received any response from The Google Trust & Safety Security & Privacy Team. Would you be able to provide any guidance or solutions regarding this?

Specifically, on August 14th JST, I requested a review for OAuth Verification.

Later, on August 17th JST, I received an email from you inquiring about the publication status of my app. I replied to that email, clarifying that my app is already published, and requested the initiation of the verification process.

However, since then, I have received no reply, and it seems the review process hasn't progressed.

On the GCP console, there is a note stating "Comply with domain verification requirements," but I believe I've already addressed this, and there shouldn't be anything blocking the verification.

Given the current situation, what steps should I take to ensure the verification proceeds? Any advice, including appropriate contacts for further inquiries, would be greatly appreciated.

3 5 543
5 REPLIES 5

AndrewB
Community Manager
Community Manager

The verification process can take several weeks, so it might be a case of just waiting a bit longer for the team to respond.

Hi Andrew. What do I do if I didn't get any response or status confirmation at all? It's been over two weeks.

Same issue here @AndrewB.  I initially submitted in June.  I'm new to this so may have made some errors initially but it's been weeks since I've gotten any response at all and I'm starting to get real users on the site.  Please help.  My more detailed post here: https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Cloud-Hub/Stuck-in-OAuth-API-verification-No-response-in-wee...

It's been over a month with no reply from the team... I wonder what's going on...

We got the same issue here. Is there any channel where we can understand if there is some problem in our request?

Top Labels in this Space