Introducing me - The Cloud Pilot

Hi everyone, my name is Udesh Udayakumar. I'm from Thiruvananthapuram, India. I've been working with a Google Cloud Premier Partner, 66degrees, for a year now as a GCP Infrastructure and DevOps Engineer. Apart from this, I started hands-on with GCP in the mid-2020s while I was in college and did my Associate and Professional Architect certifications during then. Currently, I have 6 active certifications and am also fully certified on Kubernetes. 

I am a public speaker, blogger, content creator, course instructor, and mentor outside of my work to support and build the Google Cloud Community. I have spoken in 50+ events in the last 1.5 years. I write my blogs on Medium (visit here) and create video content and a tech podcast on my YouTube channel, under the brand name The Cloud Pilot (visit here), including @magdaj as a guest.  I have mentored more than 15 students and they have all landed their job in tech, mainly in the cloud domain. My course on Introduction to Google Cloud Platform is also available on Udemy. Feel free to follow me on my LinkedIn as well. Great to see you all and looking forward to some great things here!

1 2 174
2 REPLIES 2

Willie_Turney
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome Udesh! It is great to have you in here in the Google Cloud Community 👍

Thank you so much, Willie. We are now connected on LinkedIn also.

Top Labels in this Space